sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

Welcome to the sacred ART OF MASSAGE

Welcome to the sacred art of massage. Have you been searching for the ultimate massage experience? Well hold on to your shorts, or better yet, just let go... Your wildest expectations are about to be realized! 

What could be more ecstatic and intimate then laying naked in the strong arms of a masculine highly-trained masseur? Your world of thoughts and pressures will dissolve as you melt into my skilled, nurturing care. 


My touch is synergistically sensual, strong & loving. I am a Kinesiologist, ballet dancer and yoga instructor. .  I incorporate a combination of modalities into my massage (Yoga stretches, Deep, Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Thai, Reiki, Myo-fascial, etc...). 
Additionally, I do "life-coaching" and meditation training which can on occasion, if you choose, work their way into a massage session.

Are you my client?
My ideal client is the discerning man who receives regular bodywork, knows what he wants, and just cant find the masseur who lives up to his high standards.
 He often works hard and treats himself to the "best of the best". Many of my clients happen to be in the public eye... celebrities, politicians, CEOs, producers, directors high profile attorneys, business owners and the like. Know that whoever the world thinks you are, your privacy will be respected... You are coming here to heal and be pampered and rejuvenated physically, emotionally and spiritually. 
My promise to you: I will, from the heart, work on you soul to soul beyond "identities" (undistracted by whatever persona the world may see you as).

I usually like to do 2-HOUR sessions. I work on a very comfortable, padded, massage table and use only the best organic lotions and oils. Most of my clients return again and again. I often do longer sessions. 3 to 4 hour sessions are common. Long massage sessions are helpful after EXTENSIVE FLIGHTS, traumatic life experiences, "emotional-numbness", depression or in times of transformation, creation and spiritual 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario